Translate

Friday, September 14, 2012

Pu-erh.sk "Bang Pen 2011"

 Emmit the other day gave me a sample of Bang Pen 2011 from Pu-erh.sk(http://pu-erh.sk/fotogaleria?album=1&gallery=68 check out these pictures on how they collected this tea!). I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I hear that he has some tasty cake to try!
  Looks like stone compressed nice young smell and color! What I was told that it might have some wet storage taste for the first two infusions. Let see for our self's, I have been letting it air dry but not by choice. I have a two year that keeps me busy! 
The first infusion has a nice yellow hue and smells like young Puerth with a little bit of citrus. When you drink it though, their is no citrus taste but has a nice, not to strong and over power taste of young puerth with mild chi feeling.
After a few infusions you get a sweetness in the back of your throat.

Every cup coats the mouth with young puerth taste. I did not get the wet storage taste though but that probably because I had small chunk exposed to air. Sometime I notice when you get a new cake it has a smell that you don't like (wet storage maybe) dirt kid you not!!! but after a got it out of the package and let it air out it for a week it smelled like normal puerh.
I told Emmit that, I thought the cake, I bought the other day was bad or a fake!
Has that ever happen to you? Got a weird smell when you opened a new cake for the first time? 
The leaves looks like a spring pick and you have A bud with two leaves (nice small leafs). The over is good!
 Getting down to my last cup and I love teas that give you that sweet taste in back of you throat an "echo" is what tea drinkers say is good tea!





No comments:

Post a Comment