Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

Yiwu Mountain Ecological Arbor














I too received this nice little tea in my mail box in middle of January, not as fast as Half-Dipper link or T link. But much appreciated Alan Woon from sampletea.




I will agree with whats has been posted that the cake was stone pressed and that it probably made for  gifts because its not for sale or if you look at the hole in the middle of the cake it's off centered. I was kinda excited to noticed the off centered hole, I told Emmet because it was specially made from a batch of his liking? Now to the tasting notes first rinse smells sweet can't put my finger on it?  Fist infusion the liquor is yellow hue, feels thick and fills the mouth with tastes of young Yiwu, fresh air? nice puerh taste with a touch of sweetness of? Second infusion more of the same taste but little bit of sweetness echo in back of your tongue. The rest of the infusions were the same but consistent with the flavor not letting up, I pushed this tea up to ten infusions! I also wonder how this tea will be in years to come (T), I wish I could get more! The Yiwus, I tried this year only gave me a good five infusions and kinda went flat, this one by far was pretty good!



The leaves after the many infusions were pretty sizable with stems and all.
hope everybody had a good Chinese NEW Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment