Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2011 Yunnan Sourcing "Yi Dian Hong"




Like everybody else, I been out of because of the crazy Flu and sore throat to add. I should of been drinking ginger tea like Jakub for a sore throat. So just until recently, I been slowly getting back into my tea drinking routine. I just tried 2011 Yunnan Sourcing "Yi Dian Hong"












Leaves look small, it has no smell to it.  The interesting part of this cake is that"Fermentation level is medium" which if you look on website cause it loose it "fermentation "dui wei". Which when tasting it for the first time, I didn't taste that fermentation at all. 










First infusion tasted lite sweetness on the tongue. 


Second infuction thicker sweet taste and smooth. 



Third and forth a bit stronger lite on sweetness, until I got to the fifth and on the flaver got smoother and sweet. 




Over all the tea was smooth and I didn't tatse any earthy taste or fermentation. For the price $4.00 a hundred grams, its not bad for every day tea!

I leave you with a tree I worked on for a client,  which is a ficus with roots over rock.







What do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment