Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

"Yunnan Sourcing 2012 Early Spring Yi Wu Raw"

 Today I tried 2012 Early Spring Yi Wu Raw from Yunnan Sourcing and when you open up the package you get a strong fruity grass smell. The leafs are light green with dark leaves mixed in.

 The first rinse you get light fruity smell with nice light yellow liquor. The first infusion you get  mouth watering flavors of light over tones of fruit in you mouth.



Second infusion you get more young puerh taste with grassy  under tones. The third infusion the leaves start to open up more and you get a hint of apricot over tone with still young puerh taste after the sweetness.


By the fifth infusion you get a floral echo in the back of your tongue and not until you get to the eight infusion the echo turns to fruity over tones which is also felt in back of you tongue. 

 Over all the puerh was light maybe good for any everyday tea and maybe in the morning brew when you want something lite and not to complex like Jakub Tomek says in

"Two Keyixing bricks: 94 from Finepuer, 90s from thechineseteashop" 

Come to think of it, I never though about drinking lite puerh like that in the morning. Until I read his blog I drank a cooked or green tea in the morning. I would agree with him you could have tea you want to drink in morning (lite puerh less complex) or take it a little further for different moods of the day too. For example some people like myself  like white wine for hot summer nites and red for winter months even vodka on the rocks depending on mood Ect....  I guess if your like me and don't want wake up to fast and instead wake up slowly on the days I don't have to go to work :o)

The leaves you see are nice and small with stems and all.





 Here's another tree which is another maple its a  informal up right and been





training for four years and the color of the leaves well you get what I mean enjoy!
  Next year I'll be picking out a pot to planted it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment